Friday, March 2, 2012

I Hate Waiting

The worst part about planning a vacation is having to wait for it to get here!

I am so excited that in 19 days we'll be heading to Florida, but I seriously have everything done that needs to be done and I'm just ready to go!

I have to admit that I'm anal and an over-planner. I already have the directions to and from every place we're going to, I have our bags set aside to pack (carry-ons, personal bag, and luggage), I have lists made of what we need to pack. We purchased a Leapfrog Leappad Tablet for The Prince to help entertain him during the ride. I hated to spend that much on a "no reason" gift but he absolutely loves it and has been using it to practice writing his letter, so it's a win/win.I've been checking the weather daily.

 These next 19 days are going to feel like a lifetime!

The Prince is now excited about going. He talks about it daily. Today he's most excited to go to Legoland, even though that changes every few days. We saw a Sea World commercial on TV and he flipped. We've been talking about flying on an airplane and he's decided he wants to sit by the window.

The King suggested we do some shopping before going. I don't really need anything but if he insists :) We are going to get an outfit or two each. Other than that the only thing I need to get is the Gate Check bag for the carseat, we decided to take our own since I was having a hard time trusting renting one from the car rental place.

So how do I go about making March 21st arrive quicker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments/feedback!