Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

I'm not sure how I got so lucky but I was able to enjoy TWO girl's nights this past weekend! TWO!!

I absolutely LOVE my family. I love all the time I get with them, but there's just something about going out with the girls that is so refreshing.

Dinner, Drinks, and a movie (The Vow SOO GOOD!! <3 Channing Tatum) on Friday. Great conversation. All in all a great night. I got home way past my bedtime and crashed.

Saturday, now Saturday was a different story. Saturday rocked my world. There's nothing better than spending a day/night/morning with your best friend. We had an awful dinner (Thanks Applebees), relaxed a bit, and then indulged in a great amount of alcohol at a little pub with a live band. I use the term band lightly, two guys, guitars, and dreadlocks. It was so much fun though. We are going to have to make that happen way more often.

Sunday morning, eek. Pretty sure I was still drunk when I woke up. Felt like crap all day, but wouldn't have changed a thing.

I used to have girls nights pretty much every night. When I lived in Columbus, my girls were my life. I miss those days. I wouldn't change the way things are now, but I just need more girl's nights!:)

P.S. FLORIDA IN EIGHT DAYS! I'M SO READY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments/feedback!